5 Tips for Naturally Beautiful Skin
- Do clean your face nightly with a gentle cleanser to remove any makeup, dirt and oil from the day
- Do avoid strong soaps that strip the natural oils of your skin.
- Do Carefully pat your skin dry, gently removing excess water
- Do apply a moisturizer, such as Clean & Natural's Nourishing Body Butter to skin immediately following your bath or shower. This is will help replace the natural oils that are lost when bathing with soap.
- Do practice"skin brushing" daily with a soft, dry skin brush with natural bristles. Doing this right before you bathe will gently exfoliate your skin and stimulate circulation and detoxification throughout your body.